Sunday, July 26, 2009

Foolish People


I have decided to join a doll quilt swap. Ah, those poor people do not know who they have let enter.. ha hahahaha.... I have actually gained a lot of confidence in participating in the last couple of swaps. This is my first doll swap, although, I am not sure how different it is from a place mat. The requirement is a quilt 12/12 to 24/24 and pretty free from there. I am going to include some of the things that inspire me:








and some of the things I might try.

3 comments:

  1. good for you~!!~ i'm sure that you will have a great time~!!!~
    i'm still looking forward to having enough time to join one of those doll quilt swaps . . . definately one of these days but until then i love seeing what everyone else is able to do~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your applique!!! Your quilting....and your choice of fabric for the tree and leaves!!! If you ever decide to get rid of it, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha Thanks Jay but these were inspiration, alas, I did no make that tree. Don't get me wrong I wish I had it is great. A woman in Australia made it and makes the greatest things. Her blog is Don't look now. Pop over and look at her stuff, because it is stupendous!!

    ReplyDelete