After battling the quilt gods, I finally figured out how to finish this top. This top was having sizing problems. It was perfect in length, but 10 inches too short in the width. I wanted it to represent the color wheel and change in color as it descended. I also decided that it would look good if I rotated the blocks to give a little interest.
However, I could not find a solution to the size problem. One night I went to sleep and dreamt about it, the solution came to me to put border on with the same color palette as the quilt, but to make it wider on the sides and smaller on the length. I need to finish the back and then quilt it down. I will post more pictures then.